CBGA Internship Program
The KRF Center for Bangladesh and Global Affairs (CBGA) is a non-profit, non-political, non-government, and knowledge-driven initiative. It is a specialized Center dedicated to supporting, promoting, and building international relations in Bangladesh. The Center engages in the study, generates evidence, and promotes research on multidisciplinary and multidimensional issues influencing Bangladesh in its policy and knowledge domains, particularly in the areas of security, diplomacy, foreign policy, and international relations. The main objective of the organization is about building research and policy capability of public and private individuals and entities in Bangladesh in the area of domestic and global affairs marked. The organization is also trying to promote a Bangladesh perspective worldwide and break stereotyped and linear understanding of Bangladesh at home and abroad through its works.
The title of the program is The KRF Center for Bangladesh and Global Affairs (CBGA) Internship Program. The motto behind the initiation of this internship program is to encourage young generations to do more research and fill the vacuum of multidimensional, analytical, and historical understanding of Bangladesh and its political, economic, strategic, and cultural phenomena. The CBGA believes that young people are the future of Bangladesh and that they have the potential to make a real difference in the country. The internship program is designed to give young people the opportunity to learn about Bangladesh and to develop the skills they need to make a positive impact on the country.
- Writing monthly policy briefs, issue briefs, insights, and commentaries on significant national and global issues.
- Contributing to books, working papers, and other publication series.
- Delivering presentations on specific topics during the in-house seminars.
- Writing conference and seminar reports.
- Collecting data and information on specific topics for research purposes and creating databases.
- Prepare monthly reports of work after the end of each month.
- Attending the office at least twice a week.
- Generating new ideas for the Center’s growth and contributing to the improvement of its outreach activities.
- Communication with responsible authority for any urgency.
- Candidate has to be enrolled in any recognized university.
- Holds a good academic record.
- Has to be fluent in Bangla and English in all professional aspects.
- Good writing and presentation skills.
- Students from International Relations and related fields will get preference.
- Has to be punctual, dedicated, and responsible for organizational norms.
- Expose to the work environment and get accustomed to it.
- Make contributions to the field of International Relations.
- Enhance academic knowledge and gain practical experience.
- Acquire new soft skills and first-hand research experiences.
- Build a good professional network of connections.
- Meet with distinguished experts and learn from their experience exponentially.
- Preparation for the future career.
- Opportunities of publishing seminal works.
How do you apply?
- Carefully review the requirements for each internship opportunity and customize your profile to highlight your suitability for the role.
- Send us your CV with your original writing (700-800 words).
- Due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Once you identify a vacancy of interest, please send your CV and a write-up to the given E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our interns say
“Pursuing a career in the global political arena has long been a constant aspiration of mine, albeit a challenging endeavor given the limited opportunities available in Bangladesh. However, the advent of the KRF Center for Bangladesh and Global Affairs (CBGA) has opened up previously elusive avenues for individuals passionate about international relations, enabling them to thrive in the field that resonates with their professional inclinations”
– Sharar Mahbub Dhrubo, Former Research Intern at CBGA.
“Joining the prestigious and renowned CBGA and having the opportunity to work with my respected teachers, seniors, and overall, some extraordinary and talented people is one of the most notable things that ever happened in my life. As a learner and the most junior researcher, I always learn from my senior colleagues and respected teachers. These beautiful people have added an extra meaning to my life that I always cherish from the core of my heart. Without any doubt, CBGA showered me with blessings, support, and affection that, I believe, will always be marked as precious gifts to me.”
– Kawsar Uddin Mahmud, Research Intern at CBGA.